About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

It's now midnight (well 12:26 but you get the idea).  We can now turn our calendar (as an aside, I hate spelling the word calendar.  I never know where to put the e and the a) over to a brand new year.  A new year that some people--albeit very very foolish people--thought we would never see.  While I never particularly put a lot of faith in any doomsday prophesies, it still provides a nice illustration whenever the doomsday comes and goes.  It helps to remind us that each and every day is a gift.  We are living on borrowed time.  So as we close the books on 2012, may we embrace all that 2013 has to offer.  May we seize every opportunity thrown our way.  May we make new friends and deepen our old relationships.  Here's to a wonderful and prosperous 2013.

1 comment: