About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lent 7

Man alive, I'm exhausted. 

I woke up this morning at 5am and could not fall back asleep for the life of me until 7:30/8 (and even then, I had to wake up for real at 9 to get ready and catch a 9:45 bus). As a result, I spent most of the day in a fog, but there were still some pretty great things that happened today. 

Worship at Wesley's chapel was on fire this morning with the Greater Washington DS preaching a very prophetic message for Wesley's annual MLK remembrance service. Then in the evening I was in a masterclass with the Chamber Singers that took all the great stuff we did yesterday and brought it to a next level. 

Yet as I lie in my warm bed writing this out, I can't help but just feel grateful for the ability to put my feet up, close my eyes, and get some much needed sleep. 

Today, I see God in the back of my eyelids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment