About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Lent 30

This spring break I've learned (or maybe reaffirmed) a couple things:

Rest is good
When the kitchen is clean, cooking is good
Staying on campus when everyone else either went home or on vacation can be very lonely

However, today one of my roommates came back from his home, and there was much rejoicing throughout the land!  Solitude can really be relaxing, but after a certain point, one can get a little stir crazy.  So when Zach got back, it was a taste of what it would be like to have everyone else back.  I cannot wait for Sunday services and fellowship (I'm bringing brownies!) when I will get to catch up with my friends and hear all about their breaks and what they did.

Today, I saw God in reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment