About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lent 12

Nothing like a Sunday to get you back on schedule.

My Sundays are pretty hectic.  While most of my friends get to sleep in on Sunday Mornings, I have the joy of waking up at 8am to get ready for Children's Choir rehearsal.  After dealing with the little ones, I then get to sing with the adult choir.  Following that, I typically grab some lunch and make sure things are all set for AU's Service at 7pm.

But no matter how much I bitch and moan about having to get up so early, I like being busy.  It keeps my mind occupied.  I feel like I have purpose.  I'm not a Type A person by any stretch of the imagination.  If I have nothing to do, I just wind up sitting on my couch all day watching TV reruns.  Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy my sabbath time when I do nothing, but it makes me enjoy the work I do all the more.

Today, I saw God in a busy schedule

For an explanation of what's going on, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment