About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lent 23

Seven days ago, there was about 8" of fresh snow on the ground. I look outside now and I have a hard time believing that.  Save for the rain on Tuesday evening, the weather this week has been absolutely gorgeous. We've been hovering in the high 50s and low 60s for the most part. 

I haven't needed to wear a coat. I've been able to turn off the heater, hopefully creating a lower electric bill. I was even able to eat outside at Chef Geoffs for the first time this year and just enjoy the late afternoon. After the winter we've had in DC (which granted, was still mild compared to home in Rochester), this is just what we needed. 

Today, I saw God in absolutely gorgeous weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment