About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lent 32

Ok, so I kind of lied yesterday when I said I had difficulty finding a God Sighting.  Truth is, I was able to find one, but since it applied more to today, I wanted to save it for today.  Yesterday morning, I got a text completely out of the blue from my dad asking what I was going to be doing today and if he could drive down from Pittsburgh to spend the day with me.  Since the only thing I was doing today was laundry, going to a friend's birthday party at night, and listening to Bach, and since I hadn't seen him since January, I said that would be great.

Anyways, he got in a little after noon and I had a great time with him.  It was great to be able to catch up with him over lunch and some shopping.  So thanks for the visit, dad!  And have a safe drive up to Buffalo!

Today, I saw God in a surprise visit from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment