About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Lent 38

I started writing the post for today, and then my Blogger app crashed and I lost it. Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to retype everything I said (which I thought was very good. Had clear flow and direction. Solid writing. Etc) because I'm typing on my iPhone, and typing for a long time on this keyboard gets annoying really quick. So here's the Tl;Dr version of what I had:

Weather in DC is fickle during spring. Deciding what to wear when I leave is hard because of that. I have to hope that what I'm wearing won't be too hot/too cold (I don't have very many layerable clothes). Today, what I happened to put on wound up being just right!

Today, I saw God in being sufficiently prepared for the elements. 










No comments:

Post a Comment