About Me

My photo
My name is Ian. Sometimes I write things.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lent 42

I mentioned that for the past couple of days, my mom has been here visiting. She got in on Saturday, and she headed back to New York today. It was really great to have her here with me over this stressful weekend, and even though I had her here as company, I was able to get all my work done that I had to get done. I have to admit, it's rough being so far from home (I have no idea how my West Coast friends do it), but I'm so glad that both my parents are still close enough that they can drive down and visit me with relative ease and without much in the way of planning (this visit was planned about a week and a half ago). It definitely gives me comfort. 

Today, I saw God in my mom's visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment